When it comes to design concepts, homeowners like to ensure they have uniquely styled features and elements. They also want to make sure their home design is trendy and in step with modern architectural and interior design styles and concepts. While it’s great to have this understanding of modern trends and use them in your home décor and design, you also need to ensure that any features of installations that you get won’t look outdated within a very short time.
It’s not uncommon for property owners to notice that something that was considered to be the “in thing” when they installed it, went out of style the very next year. The one way to ensure this doesn’t happen when you are installing balustrades in your home is to make sure that you opt for materials and designs that will look great today and in the future as well. Here are three popular glass balustrade trends that you may want to consider while planning your balustrade installation:
#1 Framed glass balustrades
Framed balustrading is sturdy, can be installed in any location and is suitable for commercial as well as residential applications. These balustrades can be designed in the styling you want and in frames of your choice. Stainless steel hardware will be used in the installation and you can choose from a wide variety of railing materials such as wood, aluminium etc.
As the name suggests, these balustrades have partial framing – only along the lower and upper edge of the panels; the glass sheets themselves have narrow gaps between them. These installations are visually less obstructive compared to framed glass balustrades because there are no vertical framing sections to hamper the view.
These balustrade features don’t have any framing at all. Toughened, laminated glass will be used in their construction and they complement the look of any type of architecture. The balustrades are stunning in every way and look great on balconies, terraces, patios, decks as well as in any outdoor settings as well. These features can be installed on internal and external staircases and are made from tough and hardy materials that make them ideal for commercial as well as residential settings.
Why opt for glass balustrades?
- When it comes to glass balustrades, you rarely ever have to worry about whether they will clash with the existing architectural elements of your home. Since these are largely made of glass, they blend in beautifully with all types of structures.
- In addition, the glass panels add to the openness of the space and make the indoor spaces look more expansive as well.
- Since glass doesn’t obstruct the view, it becomes an excellent material for balconies and terraces and you can enjoy the surrounding views even when you are relaxing in that space.
- These features are weather-resistant and easy to maintain as well as sturdy and long-lasting.
- As you can see, apart from being trendy and contemporary, there are a number of other benefits to using glass balustrades.
Get custom balustrade installations
While glass balustrading has become very popular in the recent years, it’s crucial that you get these features installed from experts like the ones at our company. We provide customised balustrade solutions that are right in line with your needs and match the styling of your home or commercial building. We use the best hardware in our work and ensure that the installation is in line with Australian Standards.
The work will be carried out safely and efficiently and you will find that we also maintain very competitive pricing. For any more information about our glass balustrades and fencing services, call us at this number – 1300 282 248. You can also contact us using this online form. and we will revert quickly.
Thanks for reading,
Quantum Frameless Glass Team
1300 282 248