When you are looking for balustrading solutions, you want to ensure that the features complement the look of the space they are to be installed in. With this in view, glass balustrades are an excellent solution. Since they are made of glass and have very little hardware, they look great in any setting. You have the option to choose from framed, semi-framed and frameless systems, based on your preferences and budget.
Where Can You Install Them?
There are a variety of glass balustrade systems to choose from and the mini post frameless glass installations are extremely popular on residential as well as commercial properties. These elements can be installed in areas such as:
- Decks and patios
- Internal and external stairs
- Garden and yard areas
Mini Post Balustrade Facts
These installations are an economical and stylish solution for outdoor as well as indoor spaces. They are largely made of glass panels that are between 12mm and 17.5mm in thickness. In certain applications and settings, the thickness of the glass can be even more. This balustrade system has a very simple and basic design. There are base-mounted SSS glass clamps that are driven into the ground at the spot where the glass balustrade has to be built.
These clamps hold the glass panels in place to create the demarcation you need in that space. The clamps are made from high-grade, corrosion-resistant stainless steel which makes the installation perfect for outdoor use. The climatic changes don’t have an impact on the material and the installation stays looking new and will be in a good condition for a number of years. In fact, most property owners that have homes or commercial establishments in the coastal regions choose to get these systems installed, specifically due to their anti-corrosive properties.
Based on the settings and the thickness of the glass used in the mini-post balustrade system, you also have the option to get a subtle and modern SS slotted handrail fitted. This adds to the aesthetics and safety of the feature and creates a very stunning look on your property.
Benefits of Mini Post Glass Balustrades
Some property owners wonder whether it’s a good idea to use glass balustrades, especially in high traffic areas. There are a number of benefits to opting for glass balustrades, such as:
- When we handle the project for you, we use panels that are made from toughened and laminated glass.
- This glass is extremely resilient and is able to withstand impacts and regular wear and tear. This means, a frameless glass balustrade manufactured by experts like us can last for a very long time with the least amount of maintenance.
- Since there are different varieties of glass to choose from, that gives you the design flexibility to create the kind of look you want on your property. There is a wide range of glass tints and finishes such as etching and frosting and that helps you create the level of privacy you want as well.
- As mentioned earlier, you have the option to choose from semi-frameless, frameless and framed installations with handrails of your choice
- Since these are custom installations, you have the assurance that the feature will fit in perfectly in the setting it has been designed for.
When you are getting semi-frameless glass balustrades installed on your property, it’s important that you have detailed discussions your requirements with the experts at Quantum Frameless Glass. We will provide excellent, customised solutions for residential and commercial spaces. For any more information about our glass balustrades, call us at this number – 1300 282 248. You can also contact us using this online form.
Thanks for reading,
Quantum Frameless Glass Team
1300 282 248